Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Poor Puppy!!! (and HOUSE)

Today when I came home from work I was greeted by my furry friend as usual. She is always full of energy when we first see her because she has missed us so much. Once she calmed down I saw what appeared to be dirt on her face. This meant she had been digging in our back yard again so I was preparing to find a hole in our backyard and this made me upset. When I WAS able to get a closer look I realized that she had somehow managed to rub some of the skin on her face raw.

I could not figure out what in the world she had done, until I walked into my front room. I went to put all of the throw pillows back on my couch (because Maddie takes them off while we are at work) and noticed blood all over my cushions. I guess Maddie was trying to get something between them and rubbed her face raw in the process, but I can't for the life of me figure out what she wanted. She must have really wanted whatever it was if she was willing to hurt herself in the process. Poor little puppy!



Now my big issue at hand is finding out how to get the blood stains out of my couch. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

After examining the rest of my house I realize that my front couch was not the only thing to suffer this fate. My other two couches, throw pillows, and a priceless quilt that my grandmother made me were also covered in blood! So far most of this mess is coming out of my furniture, etc. but it has been alot of scrubbing on my part.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your poor puppy! And poor couches, that's no fun. I hope you've been able to figure out a way to get the blood out of them. I will definitely be seeing you way before Christmas, silly! Sorry about this last weekend, I completely spaced it!!! It looks like you guys had a good time up north though. Utah has been quite the adjustment. Or lack thereof. I'm struggling, I'm not going to lie! ha ha Lots of new things and new stresses. But my job is good so far! Sorry about the long a comment, but I just want you to know that I love you! And that picture of Dru and pup sleeping is so cute! See ya!

Todd & Chelsea said...

Poor baby!! That picture of her rolly face is that cutest thing I've ever seen! I'm really sorry about your couched though. That has GOT suck to come home to that. Sorry I have no tips. Your wkend away looks really fun too. I didn't know you guys fished! We really want to come... Oh, and the pic of Dru and Maddie is so cute-and very familiar. Love ya lots:)

Amber said...

Oh no! What a mess. I remember Rufus doing that. He actually used to have allergies and would rub his face because it itched so bad. I hope you can get the blood cleaned up.

Amber said...

OH my gosh poot puppy! What in the world could have happened? That is so weird. Ash when are we going to hang out punk? I love you and you will hang out with me. Have a great day! haha love you!