Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Dru!!!

Today is my sweet husband's 28th Birthday. We are going to dinner tonight to celebrate. I hope he enjoys his day! Since he will probably not let me take any pictures of him tonight I thought I would post pictures of him at random ages. Enjoy!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRU, I LOVE YOU!!!!
This is Dru on our wedding day just coming out of the temple! This is one of my favorite's. (taken by my talented aunt Terri)

I think he's at a picnic but not for sure. It's just a cute pic

I love this picture of Dru and his kitty BJ (stands for Blackie Jr.)

Dru and his sweet mullet!!!

Dru on the mish! I think he looks like a babe!

4 comments:

Terri French said...

Happy Birthday, Dru.

Amber said...

I love the mullet! Maybe he should go for that look again.

Happy Birthday Dru! 28 is a great age (I know because I am living my last few days of that age).

Unknown said...

Happy birthday two days ago, Dru! I love those pictures, how fun. I hope you guys had a good time at dinner. Tyson would be jealous to know Dru had a mullet, he wanted one when he was little and didn't get one. ha ha I love it. Is he freaking out that he's close to 30? Tyson sure is! Crazy boy. Love ya!

Amber said...

Jenny's email is jennbarbo@hotmail.com