Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fall: the most wonderful time of the year!!!

Ok, so I wasn't going to post about this, but I decided to anyway. I love the fall. It is a great time of year. Perfect weather, the leaves start to change, I can start making chicken noodle soup and other warm foods, but most of all my favorite television shows start again.

The season premiere of Private Practice is tomorrow night and I am so excited, but my all time favorite next to Friends is Grey's Anatomy. The much anticipated season 5 premiere was last Thursday, and I must say that I was not disappointed. I love the show and my Thursday evenings will once again be consumed by it. Season four came out a few weeks ago but I couldn't bring myself to spend money on it so I thought that I would just have to wait until Christmas. On Friday night Dru came home and decided he wanted to buy me something, so....... I now have season four!!! I'm very excited and happy that my sweet husband decided that I needed something new. Yay for great husbands!

5 comments:

Amber said...

I love both of those shows as well!

Amber said...

love it! I can't wait for the rest of season 5! Hooray for Grey's!

Rob and Linds said...

Ash, thanks for the comment. I love that you want to get me to become a fan of your show, but I just have to say that it's been attempted and just not going to happen. I'm sorry, but Grey's Adultery is not the show for me:) It's kinda like you trying to watch The Office. But I still love you, haha... Friends is a winner winner chicken dinner, however! So, we have that in common!! Love ya sis!

Unknown said...

So I'm reading the title of this post without looking at what it's about, thinking how nice it will be to read a post about the leaves and crisp weather the fall brings. Halloween...all that good fall stuff. I should have known you were talking about the abc fall line up! ha ha I freaking love you. Two of the greatest shows ever!

Rob and Linds said...

Time for a new post sister.