Monday, October 26, 2009

Mean Neighbors

So I am having really big issues with some of our neighbors. A couple of weeks ago we received a notice on our door. It was from the City of Ammon saying that our neighbors had complained of barking dogs. Did I mention that the complaint was at 3:00 pm. Really? dogs bark all day in this neighborhood. Madison does love to bark, but most of the time she only does this when there is another dog outside or when she feels threatened (e.i. the neighbor kids are sticking their heads over our fence and tormenting her) or when one of our neighbors or Dru is mowing the lawn. After we received this notice we tried really hard to make sure that Maddie was not distrubing anyone. Well, tonight I have decided that I have really had it with these neighbors. Dru was on his weekly duty of dog poop pickup (garbage is Tuesdays) and he called me to the backyard. On the side of the yard where these horrible neighbors live we found almost 20 rocks in our backyard. THESE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN THROWING ROCKS AT MY SWEET DOGS!!!!! I am SOOOOO mad right now! I can't believe that people are so mean! I have decided that tomorrow morning I am going to call the City of Ammon and ask what can be done because I don't want anyone hurting my dogs!

6 comments:

Jason, Liz, and Troy said...

What the heck?! Call the Curtis boys and they'll go beat up those moron neighbors for you.

Judy said...

Oh I am so sorry, nothing ruins our peace like a bad neighbor. huh? Hope you can work this out!!!!!

bb,tonya and cam... said...

why are people so annoying? can't they just be content with their own little lives...i never understood that....anyway...the barking thing...when lyric was a pup she loved to bark...at us at everything...and you might no approve but we did the bark collar with her...just on the lightest setting...it seriously only took one bark and she looked around like what just happened...and every time we pulled out the collar she never barked...so we would keep it on her when we left her in the backyard...she never seemed to have a problem with it always let us put it on and after about a week she pretty much stopped barking all together...unless we allowed it during play time. Good luck!

Jenn said...

That is aweful!! I'm so sorry you are having such bad issues. People can be so mean.

Amber said...

That is so mean! I hope you can get it resolved soon.

Todd & Chelsea said...

i cannot believe this! WTF?! You better watch your back! You should egg their house. haha. Poor puppies.