Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Better Late than Never

Last Wednesday, Sept 23, 2009 my Druster turned 29! I just wanted to wish him a Happy Birthday and tell him how incredibly much I am in love with him. He is my best friend in the whole world and the love of my life! Thank you for being you and I hope you had a great birthday Dru!

I chose this picture because it fits Dru perfectly. He HATES his picture taken which is why there aren't many to choose from. This was taken on our honeymoon on our way to a reef to go snorkeling. I laugh everytime I see this picture because he was trying so hard to cover up!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha that picture cracks me up. Tyson's the same way. I forget that they're only a month apart. I don't know about Dru but Tyson is freaking out about turning 30 next year!

Rob and Linds said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rob and Linds said...

Whoops... that was me. Anyway, I knew exactly what Dru was doing when I pulled up your page. Happy Birthday Dru! Next time say cheese... you are photogenic and all of us would like to see your face! :) Haha... ya gotta rock the Ashlee "cheeser" like Averie.

Amber said...

Love the pic ha ha. Happy Birthday Dru!!