Monday, November 9, 2009

Time to Give Thanks

Dru and I have so much to be grateful for in our lives and I just wouldn't feel right if I did not express my gratitude.
~We have a wonderful Temple Marriage that I am daily grateful for
~We have a home and food on our table
~In this rough economy we both have jobs
~We have a wonderful family
~We have two sweet dogs that bring joy into our home
~We have trials to help us grow
~We have the Gospel
~We have a living Prophet who gives us guidance
~We have a Savior who made the Ultimate Sacrifice for us
~We have a Heavenly Father who loves us so much that He sent that Savior for us
~We have Hope
~We have Faith
~We have Love
~We have so many more things that we have been blessed with
I am so grateful that the Lord sees fit to bless us so abundantly. My heart is so full and I am in awe of all of the things we have been given.
~THANK YOU~

7 comments:

Amber said...

I'm Thankful for you Ash for posting this. I am so grateful for all of those things too. So lucky that Che and I both have great jobs in this rouch economy as well. I love this holiday season of giving thanks. Love you!

Amber said...

What a nice post Ashlee. I love November because Thanksgiving is a chance for us to remember all of our blessings!

Unknown said...

I'm thankful for YOU!

ronda said...

Thanks for your post and reminding all of us to remember all we have..we have abundant and rich lives because of the gospel.

Rob and Linds said...

I'm thankful for my sister. She is the best... and deserves all of those blessings!! THANK YOU for being such an awesome sister! :)

Janet Ingram said...

What a great post! All of us need to take time and give thanks for our blessings. you are one of my special blessings. What a special, beautiful girl you are. You are such an example to all who are lucky enough to know you. I am especially lucky because I get to be your mother. I am so grateful for my each one of my amazing kids. And of course my husband, son in laws,and beautiful little Averie. You guys are the Best and I love you all more than anything else in the world.

Terri French said...

Thank you, Ashlee....What an amazing person you are. I needed this reminder today. It's so great to focus on blessings, isn't it!!