Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fourth of July Weekend

I know I haven't been posting very much, but I am so horrible at taking pictures that I feel bad just writing all of the time. Today I decided that I don't really care and that I am going to post anyway.
Dru and I have had quite an eventful week. Over the weekend we were able to celebrate my very FAVORITE holiday, INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!!! We partook of many of the festivities that Idaho Falls has to offer. We enjoyed the parade, well I enjoyed it, Dru endured. Then we played a great game of miniature golf at the Riot Zone with my parents, Lindsey and Rob, and Robbie. Dru won the game! Even though I didn't win, I impressed myself because I had a tie score with my dad and I even got a hole in one! That evening we went to the annual Grimaud Family BBQ and the watched the Freedom Celebration down at the River with the Ingram side of the family. We had a great time.
I am so grateful for the country that we live in and for the brave men and women who work so hard to protect the freedoms that we old so dear. God bless America!

Yesterday we were able to spend the day in Lake Town, Utah (Bear Lake) with Dru's sister Heather and her family. Although we did not get to do much boating (way too windy) it was nice to spend time with them and enjoy their company.

We are enjoying the summer weather (FINALLY!!!) and are looking forward to other small getaways throughout the summer.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I always think about youu on the 4th because it is your favorite! I'm glad you guys had some fun!

Rob and Linds said...

wow, sounds a lot like my 4th. haha!