Saturday, July 25, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!

Yes that's right, today I turned the big 25. I must say that I am having a great birthday! Last night Dru took me to dinner at my favorite resturant, Johnny Carinos, then to the movie (it was a chick flick, poor Dru). It was a great date night. He gave me a gift certificate for a day at the spa including a facial, manicure, pedicure, and massage. My husband knows me well and I am so blessed to be married to such a wonderful generous man. Today my mom took me to lunch at my other favorite place, Fiesta Ole, and gave me some more awesome gifts. Thanks Mom! In a few hours we are headed off to my parents cabin for the weekend. It has to be one of my most favorite places because we can get away from everything. So, I am having a great birthday and I'm so thankful to my wonderful family for helping to make it that way.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Happy Birthday!! You deserve all the pampering.

Terri French said...

Happy Birthday!! Can't believe you are 25 already. I'm so glad you had a great day!!

Deborah Raymond said...

How wonderful that you were treated so special! Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday! And I'm also glad that you got to eat at both your favorite restaurants, expecially Fiesta!