Thursday, June 18, 2009

Dru's DIYing it again!!!

Dru recently renovated our guest bathroom. I know what you're thinking, our house is only 2 years old, but the original blue/grey paint color never did go well with the tile/cabinets/countertops. We finally settled on a chocolate brown paint and a new tile backsplash. We also purchased a new shower curtain, rugs, and towels. We still need to add a couple of decorations, but I think it turned out quite well. I am so glad that I have such a talented handy husband who did all of the tile, painting, and beadboard in our bathroom.
Here's the backsplash!

Another view

10 comments:

Judy said...

I love the colors.....so dang cute

Rob and Linds said...

Looks cute Ash. Give yourself some credit too, ya know, the shopping and color coordinating is always the tough job! haha. I like it lots. The chocolate was a thumbs up choice. Good work Dru... you did a good job!

Rob and Linds said...

Oh and this is gonna sound really stupid I know, but I thought you spelled "Doing" wrong on the title. Took me a minute.

Amber said...

Way cute! I love it Ash, that looks very good all together. You guys are such pros!So I'm have a different position at work now and I have hour lunches if I want to take them. Let me know if you ever want to catch up and do lunch. I miss my ingerfinger. LOVE YOU

Deborah Raymond said...

It was so good to see you a couple of weeks ago... and the bathroom looks great! Just a little reminder... Let go and let God! I love you!

Amber said...

That turned out great! I love the browns and reds.

Jason, Liz, and Troy said...

It looks great! I love DIY-ing it, it's such a nice sense of accomplishment.

Unknown said...

It looks so good! I love the colors!

Todd & Chelsea said...

LOVE IT!!! Dru is so stinking handy. I also love dark walls like that. IF we get our house we really want to do bead board so I'll be having Todd call Dru!

Jenn said...

It looks wonderful!! I love a successful DIY project.