Friday, May 8, 2009

Growing Up

I'm having a really hard time because my baby brother is getting ready to graduate from high school when I want him to stay a little kid forever. I can only imagine what my mom is going through. She loves us girls alot, but he is her baby and her only boy so I know this is killing her. Anyway, my talented aunt Terri took his senior pictures and I just wanted to brag and show everyone how big of a babe my little Rob is! We are so proud of him for the man he is becoming even though I am sad that he is already 18 and that we only have 9 or 10 months left to enjoy him until he goes on his mission. Love you Lobster!!!




5 comments:

Deborah Raymond said...

For some reason it feels like time should just stand still... funny how it just keeps marching! There is certainly something with moms and their baby... my mom and her youngest always had something special! You are a good big sister Ashlee! And you are right... he is gorgeous!

Rob and Linds said...

Such a stud! We have the best little brother! :) I can't believe he goes on a mish in less than a year! AHH... too weird. I'm not prepared for it.

Amber said...

Oh my gosh I know how you feel! I can't believe Adam will be 18 on Friday!! My mom's baby is graduating. It's just weird! Rob looks so old. I can't believe how grown up our brothers are. Rob looks so good. What a stud! It would be fun if him and Ad went on a mission close to the same time. It seems like yesterday they were splashin through the water in their diapers together ha ha. Oh I love our families!

Amber said...

The pictures turned out great. I still think of him as that chubby 10 year old. Time goes by way too fast!

Unknown said...

Great senior pics! I still can't believe our baby brothers are graduating. So weird! They're just so grown up.