Monday, July 12, 2010

Kenadee Rae

Our Sweet Baby Kenadee Rae made her grand entrance into this world on July 9, 2010. She weighed in at 6lbs 12oz and 20in long. We could not be more excited and in love with this little girl. Labor and Delivery was not bad at all and I feel very blessed about that. We came home from the hospital on Sunday and are just adjusting to life with this sweet new baby. She LOVES to sleep during the day and it is quite a chore to get her to eat. Since she sleeps so much during the day she obviously LOVES to be up at night. Fun for mom! Today she has been much more alert that she has been so we will cross our fingers that she has a good night tonight! Even with the lack of sleep and the other adjustments parenting has brought we feel so blessed with this little girl. We love you baby!!!

8 comments:

Rick and Collette said...

She is too cute!! I love all the hair! So adorable! Congratulations. I am glad everything went well. Good luck adjusting to motherhood!

Kevin and Kelly said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful :) and I LOVE all that hair!

Heather said...

She is so sweet Ashlee! I bet you are just loving being a mom! Can't wait to see her in person.

Melissa French said...

She is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her :)

Jenn said...

She is beautiful and that hair is amazing!!!! I'm glad to hear you are doing well.

Ben and Chennelle said...

Ooh...she's so beautiful!!! I can't wait to see her in person! I'm glad things went well!

Ben and Chennelle said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I'm so glad I got to see her last week! She's darling. Glad everything went well, and hopefully she's having better nights!