Monday, April 13, 2009

Sweet and Innocent

Picture Tag
1.Go to your documents/pictures
2. Go to your 6th file
3. Go to your 6th picture
4. Post it, and blog about it
5. Tag 6 people to do the same
6. Name your picture


This is a picture of our puppy Maddie on one of our visits to her before we took her home. She appears to be so sweet and innocent. The couple we bought her from originally named her Dora the Explorer and always told us how curious and mischievious she was. We did not believe them because everytime we came to visit she did this (snuggled with us and slept). We obviously should have listened! Despite her naughty behaviors we sure do love Maddie and Marley!

I'm going to tag: Britt Barrett, Brooke Floyd, Chel Gambles, Jenn Barbo, Liz Curtis, and Ronda Ingram

6 comments:

Jason, Liz, and Troy said...

So cute! How quickly they grow up...sniff sniff. It's so fun to see dog personalities develop just like people personalities. Thanks for tagging me! I posted mine a day or two ago.

Party of Five said...

That picture totally melts my heart! I think I need a puppy.....

Rob and Linds said...

Oh maddie. I wish she was still that small. Now she knocks me on my butt everytime I see her. It's ok tho, I still love that little horse. haha... so just thinking about marley pooping when mom pet her and then I stepped in it. Yeah that was eventful. Probably we shouldn't relive that one! :) Love ya Ash, and your crazy puppies!

Amber said...

Oh so sweet. She is such a cute puppy!

Todd & Chelsea said...

Awe so cute. Don't you wish they'd always stay like that!?

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, what a cute picture! She is just so sweet. I still haven't met the little one! (That probably isn't so little anymore!)