Sunday, May 9, 2010

Momma



Just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to my sweet mother. She has been my lifelong best friend and will continue to be. She has always done so much and I just want her to know that it is noticed and is appreciated! Mom, you are the best! Words can't even describe how much I love you and how blessed I am to be your daughter. My little one is one lucky lady to get you for a grandma. I just pray that I can be the kind of mother to her that you have been to me! Thank you for everything, I love you!!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Oh, I love your Momma too ha ha. Yay for awesome Mom's!!! Love you Ash! Hope all is well!

Unknown said...

I love your mom! She's wonderful. One of the nicest people I know!

Janet Ingram said...

Ashlee being your mom has been easy! You are such a wonderful,beautiful,sweet person. You are going to be an awesome mommy. I love you dearly!