Monday, January 26, 2009

Update

I haven't posted for a while and although there is really nothing exciting to post about I thought I would update everyone on our lives. The last month I have felt like I am going 100 miles an hour. Since Lindsie and Josh had Lola I was nominated by my boss to work with two of her clients until she comes back to work. One of my other clients is going through a very hard time and needs extra time with me as well. I am sure I'm going to love the extra hours on my pay check, but by the end of the day I am so mentally exhausted that I don't even want to think. Despite this, I do love my job and the change that I get to see in children's lives when they learn new skills.
Dru is enjoying his job at Westmark, although he is looking forward to a promotion (hopefully sometime in the near future). Until then he will continue to put in his time.
Dru and I also got to move up in the Primary to the CTR6 class. (We taught CTR 5 last year). We get to enjoy some of our kids from last year, plus 4 more very energetic ones. Our class is very active so we have all of them there almost every week. So far it has been a fun experience but we are very drained after church each week. Sometimes I wonder if they learn anything from us because they are so busy, but then they surprise me and answer our questions perfectly. Even though they take a lot of energy I love our little Primary class.
Needless to say we are in need of a getaway!!!

2 comments:

Curtis Family said...

Hey there friend! We have been missing you around here!

Amber said...

Sounds like everything is going well. Che and I were just put in the nursery so we're pretty excited. Everyone says it's the best birth control ha ha. ANyway, we need to do lunch soon! Love you guys!