Monday, December 29, 2008

Spoiled Rotten

Dru and I had a great Christmas and were both spoiled rotten. Between new purses, new miter and table saws, clothes, DVDs, and a sweet watch we both received much more than needed. We enjoyed the morning with my parents, Lindsey and Rob, and Robbie. Then we went to Dru's parents' for some Christmas Turkey and it was so good. Dru's brothers Ryan and Brandon were there with their families as well as his sister Heather with her family. It was quite a full house. The only downside to the day was that I was so sick. Despite all of the family and things to do all I wanted to do was sleep. I spent most of the day lying down and sadly did not get to see many of the people that I was looking forward to seeing.
Dru's new table saw that I bought him
Dru's new miter saw from my parents
Dru got me a sweet Louis Vuitton purse! (He is so thoughtful. I'm impressed that he remembered!!!)
This watch is from my parents. It's a Tissot and I have wanted one forever!







1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you guys enjoyed your Christmas! It was good to see you on Saturday, I just miss you!