Friday, August 8, 2008

Twilight Series

So, for my birthday a couple of weeks ago my little brother bought me the first three books in the Twilight Series (Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse).

I reluctantly started reading them hoping that they would keep my interest enough to get through all three.

I have to say that these books are awesome. I am completely addicted to them. I read all three of the books from my brother and then decided to go buy the last book (Breaking Dawn).

Yep, finished that too. These just might be my favorite books ever. I have a feeling that they are Dru's favorite too because I didn't bother him about doing things all the time, instead I was content to read my books.

If you haven't read these books I suggest that you do because they rocked my world. But, I must warn you that you need to have a fair amount of time set aside to read because you won't want to put them down. I had a very hard time doing anything but read until I finished them.

No comments: