Saturday, March 29, 2008

The beginning


Well I finally decided to take the time and start blogging. I love to read what my friends are up to, so I thought that maybe you would like the same courtesy. I guess the only place to start is at the beginning of our life together.

Dru and I met officially on our first date. It technically was not a blind date because Dru already knew who I was. We grew up around the corner from eachother and attended the same church. We hit it off immediately and the rest is history. Dru and I were married in the Idaho Falls Temple on August 4th, 2007.

2 comments:

Jan Rhoades said...

We didn't know that you got married. How long have you been married? Katie has a blog now too. It is cameronkatieandcompany. She just started it. You should contact her. She would love to hear from you.
Jan Rhoades

Katie said...

hey just found out you were married. I didn't know. Anyway, congratulations almost a year later, better late than never. Cute dog too by the way.